The Mantus M2 Chain Hook secures the anchor chain
The Mantus M2 Chain Hooks secures the anchor chain. Chain hooks on bridles/snubbers tend to fall off when you least want them to, but not with a Mantus Hook.
M2 Chain Hooks grab the chain and are secured by a rubber strap with a nylon sleeve around the chain, so they won’t come off when the bridle/snubber goes slack.
- The M2 Chain Hook secures the anchor chain even when the chain is unloaded, making it much safer than standard chain hooks that often fall off.
- Made from 2205 Duplex – which is the best marine grade stainless steel. The M2 hooks are able to withstand the harsh marine environment for which they have been designed. The Mantus M2 Chain Hooks are strongest hooks on the market.
- Hooks are safe and designed to be as strong as high test chain.
- The M2 hooks are ideal for use with a bridle or snubber. (Click here to view Mantus Bridles or Mantus Snubber Pendants)
- Designed to fit BBB, Proofcoil, Hi Test and stainless steel chain.
- All hooks come with suitable size hex head shackle that has a hole for seizing wire to secure the pin.
- Available for 1/4″ (6-7mm) chain; 5/16″ (8mm) chain; 3/8″ (10mm) chain and 1/2″ (12-13mm) chain.
The M2 Chain Hooks secures the anchor chain. They are a very practical and well-designed Chain Hooks that unlike other chain hooks do not come off when the load comes off.
The safety factor Mantus use to determine the safe working load is 4, where other manufacturers use the safety factor of 3 or lower thus UBS is the best way to compare strength between products.